making e-commerce sites with wordpress

First of all, we will make the film we must. We need to keep the product in place and Allerdy is yours to keep Congratulations to you.

making e-commerce sites with wordpress
making e-commerce sites with wordpress

making e-commerce sites with wordpress

I have come to you through a website Bd.com, that is, the domain, the specific address and address of the address is what the web address address address is created by the website for whom it needs to be seen so that it is understood by you. I will discuss how you can create a website and can be done and Unlimited Hosting Hosting Hosting is very good there you can add here your choice very easily they can make your site very easy as it can see how it looks or whatever kind of support there is no need for different extensions and WordPress. This allows you to design and customize completely without coding If you want to know how important it is to use WordPress, how important it is and how to build a website at a relatively low cost if your home is built then if you do not have a site then you would like us to We can try to get you the best quote on your website within budget This is the one thing that has been propagated to you. Here is another thing. This time I will show you some managing I will show you that you can actually understand where to use it and how to be aware of one thing you have to say first when you have a few. You will do that to you You will work here I am joining you now The topic is how you can install wordpress and how can you work these softly ones that are available on our youtube channel bangladesh here, you will go to our youtube channel and if our channel is not subscribed then I will definitely subscribe. Which is to say that you know me make a lot more of us Here's how to install WordPress. How do you work? We have AllReady videos so if you want, you can do that on our channel and here we have a lot of videos here, we have videos here that you can search by typing in the search option. You can find us working on these issues here, you can find our videos Here's what I want to do. After I login, we look at the things you can do on your page, here's how to do it or how you can see that the issue of product uploading is that I have Excel. What I will show in the video is that I give the product management the product upload. See what we have here, there are different types of new products here. If you are here with you, if you have uploaded all the products here, what I will do is that I am a product I am a new product I am a wonderful product click here. Here we can show that the product here is the horn that I brought here with the card Here our product price is four hundred rupees river. As if you can have a product discount, then I blame my normal price of the product is regular price. There are discounts, that is, you are making our product name called Product Descriptive Product Finale After we publish here I forgot one thing in the middle of it was leather publishing. After clicking on Publish, we let it build here again. See my product but come here. Here you see here and we have video. Of course, we will help you by commenting

Hope you guys have an idea about this. To share with your friends, today will be forgotten.

Post a Comment

0 Comments