iPhone 11 Pro Review: 6 Months Later ( New Update May 2020)


iPhone 11 Pro for about six seven months now maybe a little longer Matt doesn't sound like that long but for this weird world I live in where I'm switching between smartphones all the time testing all different ones that scan belonged I'm actually from me to be using one phone.

iPhone 11 Pro Review


iPhone 11 6-Months Later: Durability

OnePlus 8 Pro in the other pocket for those of you who know about the whole you will smartphones situation so I figured you know it lets you a longer-term review this is something I've seen a lot more actually on YouTube and I really like it's um I'm jumping in but the original reviews usually shot after 1 to 2 weeks of using the phone and there's only so much you can pick up in that time and inevitably after that not try to tweet new things that I find but there are new findings and new things that you learn about a phone that you want to share she found me into it if you want to see those things when I do share them but that's what this is about so when I take a second look at one of the phones that seems to come up all the time months after a comes out this is the eyes 11 pro Revisited plus a look forward at iPhone 12 ok so what are the things you can get a pretty good idea when the phone first comes out is build quality not just how it feels a hand but like really how well it's actually built and iPhones have a pretty good track record at least as of late you know blasting a long time but they're also glass and glass is glass and I said before but I'll say it again until it's no longer true I don't use a case on my phone never really have so this phone just travels around just like this so si phone's.

iPhone 11 6-Months Later: Cameras

Been in pockets in gym bags with cleats in backpacks you know when car cup holders tickets tossed around a lot and I'm putting a lot of different places now the stainless steel on the sides has held up great looks almost exactly like it did did they are got the phone what you might expect and the matte finish on the back has done a good job of hiding some of those micro scratches our better than a glass your phone would but the front glass not so much are some funds get this worse than others and from my experience iPhones 10 to get these micro scratches more easily but you can see on my iPhone a lot of visible scratches all over the display not so bad that would you actually interrupt of the experience like a crack but they add up as a phone gets used more more to say a lot of these are because I tend to put my phone face down on my desk in on counters and other places around me and we know there's plenty of dust and random Grit that can just happened to get out of there and cut the grass of the phone but it just seems like it's worse on the iPhone than other phones I've used so I'm going to try to get out of the lung the phone down face down habit internal specs have held up pretty much perfectly and it wasn't talking about in the initial review.

iPhone 11 6-Months Later: Battery Life


When I say it's got tons of performance Headroom because of the box of course every phone feels great and the iPhone is one of the fastest feeling phones you know one to six months later but that's a sort of a trajectory for the two years 3 four years later when it's still one of the fastest feeling two three four year old phones that thanks for the a13 bionic and 4 gigs of RAM which don't look like huge specs on paper but this phone is on pace to be doing just fine in four years ok pop quiz what's rule number one of buying a new piece of tech never buy a piece of tech like this based on the promise of Future software updates to come never do that just buy it for what it is today and if it happens to get better over the years then that's a bonus that I think especially applies to iPhones because they're never really add any crazy features like the way you know Android used to be when they were just change everything with a new software update it's mostly been minor tweaks and bug fix it is definitely more stable now I was 13 when it first launch had a good amount of bugs and even ironing those out at this weird bug with Gmail attachments but that's now fixed or than that not too well in a way it's kind of boring actually if you're hoping for something transformative and new in the soft that's not really what I get my hopes up for on an iPhone.

iPhone 11 6-Months Later: iOS 13

Now the announcement some stage and we talk so smoothly about everything so magical them I feel you a little bit like Rumba Rumba the you one ship in this phone number that but you could you could point your iPhone at another Teardrop device and it would just show up on the top of the list that hasn't really ever materialize or another big one was a deep Fusion number deep Fusion there's a whole thing on stage about how a software update coming later to this new iPhone would bring deep Fusion for improved detail and less noise and better sharpness in medium lighting this wasn't low light that would be night mode I might go to pretty great on this phone but it's not that it wasn't highlight either it wasn't normal daytime photos HDR and all that takes care be great but this was her medium light or iPhone definitely got this software update and it definitely has deep Fusion now and I definitely can't tell the difference dinner with deep Fusion on and which ones are just regular photos so yeah I guess the point here is to say at the end of the day it's just good all familiar iOS running on the iPhone just like we all expected there are some New Futures here in there but again that.

iPhone 11 6-Months Later: Reviews 2020


So many surprises here and yes the cameras are still really good haven't taken great photos all the time in the month since this one came out and also also pretty much every video you seen on my socials no Twitter or Instagram and every time I go live on Instagram they are with almost no exceptions are from the iPhone iOS 13.2 they're finally listened and put video resolution and frame rate controls in the camera app there a little hard to press leaving go from 3260 to 24 and 4K HD ok a couple of this more things battery life has stayed really good I switched actually to the smaller iPhone 11 pro I had the 11 pro Max for almost my entire you but I guess what I review the iPhone se it kinda got me missing smaller iPhones for a while so for the first time in a long time I'm not using the absolute biggest available version of a phone I'm using the smaller iPhone 11 pro now and I was wrong about 3D touch I miss 3D touch retouch was one of those things that you know it was the pressure sensitivity of underneath the screen Apple no longer makes any devices that support 3D touch anymore they've gone back to just have to touch which is just basically long press and it's nowhere near as good 3D touch well it wasn't necessarily taken.


iPhone 11 6-Months Later: Conclusion


advantage of by every single developer it was actually a really well and uniquely iPhone feature it's set them apart where have to touch is basically just out long press and it's much slower than the pressure sensitivity was so much you I wouldn't trade some extra thickness to get 3D touch back and I don't think I'm alone there and face ID Ross super used to watch face ID is by now but also the improvements and be better with this new iPhone it's still really good but I think it would feel magical it would feel amazing if they could do just a couple little things namely shrinking the Notch and making it work from more angles like from this this sideways angle doesn't work when it's this far off and when it's sideways an upside down and other angles it's not quite as good so actually doesn't work at all when it's upside down so they said he could be more magical Tim for listening actually Tim hope you're not listening because let's use that as a way to segue into looking forward a bit at the iPhone 12th when you think about it this phone can look a little bit. Conceal the dated it's got those rounded corners is cut the biggest Notch in any phone still got the Proprietary Port at the bottom so that a six-year screen it is one of the fastest feeling phones with a six-year screen thanks for the 120hz touch refresh rate but it is still six years and of course no 5G not iPhone.


iPhone 11 Pro review New Update



12 rumours swirling around right now point to the box u-shaped similar to the iPad pro super looking forward to that 5G should be added as well and adding that lighter scanner from the iPad pro a classic case of the customer paying for a future they may not every use just because it comes built into the phone but now it is a whole new lineup of iPhones planned at various price points which are really interesting to me all of which should have 5G so I'm curious which one of these do you think you would get look today iPhone 11 pro as a flagship its kind in this weird place because apple never updates their prices this phone launched at $1,000 upgraded for 1108 forecast $1,100 and to the day the next phone comes out in September October it will still cost 1100 bucks this phone was a pretty good by when it came out but if you can wait if you've waited this long and you haven't got a new iPhone yet if you can keep waiting to the icon 12 I think that's the move I think that's the one to wait for that's the one I'm excited about that's when I can't wait to upgrade to with that you sheep but until then is it going to pretty damn good phone for the month that's been out till then thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments